Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Do you know the difference between #Internet Marketing, #Network Marketing and #Internet Network Marketing?


When I first began in the MLM industry I did not realize that there was a difference. I thought they were all the same. I thought they were the same with different names, #MLM, #working from home, #Network Marketing etc. 

#Internet Marketing is more about selling the product that meets someone’s needs. You advertise products and get customers. 

#Network Marketing is more your belly to belly approach. You meet with people and discuss your opportunity or product. #Networking is building a know, like and trust. You will buy products on a whim (#internet marketing) but generally you do not join a business opportunity on a whim. 

#Internet Network Marketing is connecting with people all over the world and building relationships using technology. Building a know, like and trust with people. People will join your opportunity regardless of the product if they know, like and trust you. People generally do not join companies because of the products they join because of you. 

#Dale Carnegie wrote a great book “How to win Friends and Influence People” He talks about if you are not connecting with people every day you are not working. #Networking is your business. Helping people is your business. You will build an empire by #Internet Network Marketing! 

I am good at what I do and my goal is to help as many people as God puts in my path. If you would like to run with me to the very top of the hill connect with me. I am willing to work with anyone that is willing to work hard and is coachable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment