Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What are the best CRM platforms for clients with small databases?

I've come to favor Insightly which is noteworthy for being free for up to 3 users. If you outgrow the free account; Insigntly is $7 monthly, per user. I consider this affordable.
But I'd opt for Insightly's paid account. With it you get tight integration with Google Apps through their popular Insightly gadget, seamless sync with Google Calendar and Google Contacts, and easy access to Google Drive. You also get QuickBooks Online integration. Users can view any customer payment status and history within Insightly. Dual data entry is eliminated. Also, you have a single view operational and financial view of your customers and their account status, invoices and payments.
My favorite Insightly feature is its social media integration. I simply put in a contact’s email address and it finds virtually every social media profile related to the email address. I see Twitter content and my contact’s public LinkedIn profile. Also, I can explore my contact’s public profile on Facebook, Google+, FourSquare, etc. Awesome! Try it for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment