Thursday, November 13, 2014

LIST BUILDING TIPS FOR YOUR SUCCESS

Just Realized That I have generated till date over 316,000 leads in my 

Autoresponder account 

I guess I can teach you a little bit about list building !

Here are two tips which i want each one of you on my facebook friend's list to


 implement daily and by daily 

I mean daily : no exceptions and trust me if u do these 2 things daily , you won't 

even realize but one day you

 will have a list of 1000 and then 10000 and then 100,000 and beyond and the

 day it starts happening my friend 

, you will be a Internet Marketing millionaire and living a life style which most 

people dream about !

The two tips are

1) Build your list daily : Do whatever it takes but spend 30 to 90 minutes a day


 getting traffic to your site .

 you will suck in beginning and will fail many times but don't give up ! Don't 

focus on generating 100 leads a 

day but rather focus on just 10 as everyone can do that and once u hit 10 a day

 , make it 20 and so on !



 That's what I did in the beginning as I focussed on hitting 10 leads a day and 


then 20 and then

 100 and these days 1000 a day : It's all about knowing the basics and then

 scaling !

2)Email your list daily without exceptions : atleast 5 times a week !

It will make your list connect with you daily , you will always remain fresh for 


them and it will make you more and more money !

Hope this helps !

Let me know if u have any questions here and would be happy to help !



No comments:

Post a Comment