Thursday, December 19, 2013

STEPS (1) Open (2) Click (3) Earn $100 Days

You know what's excited to me? 

When I hear about someone who started an 
internet marketing business for $25....and 
now they're making a cool $100 every day. 
That's just so awesome to me. 

Here's why 
Because earning $100 per day changes lives. 
Think about it.... 

If you have $100 per day coming in on autopilot 
(outside of what you already earn on your job).... 

....that will probably take care of your two 
biggest monthly payments, right?
 


Add it up. See if I'm right. 

Most people could pay their house 
payment and their car payment if they 
just had an extra $100 per day coming in. 

Or maybe it's your student loans and your rent. 
Or whatever. 

Imagine just waking up and knowing that there's an 
extra $100 in your bank account that wasn't 
there when you went to bed. 


That's an awesome milestone. 

I LOVE those kinds of goals. 

It's not about Ferraris. 
It's not about buying Rolexes. 
It's not about yachts. 

Those things are great.... 
...but a lot of those things are just too far away 
for people to get excited about. 

You know? 
But, I think the average person can EASILY 
get their head around the picture of what 
their life would look like.... 

....if they just had a new $100 bill in their wallet 
every day.
 

So that's been my mission for the last 18 months. 

I want to get my new teammates to 
a $100/day income as FAST as possible.
 

Because, when you've got a brand new 
business you started for just $25 and 
it's producing a cool $100 every day....


1. Now you're running a free business 

2. You've reduced your stress level 

3. You're paying bills that may have been 
hard to pay before you partnered with me 

4. It's VINDICATION for all the times 
you were told you wouldn't succeed. 

5. And then you have your own belief and 
self-motivation to keep going. 

When you've got that....you can go very quickly from 
$100 per day.... 

....to $500 per day.... 

...to $1,000 per day.... 

...and more. 

(I'll show you the same blueprint I used. I'm currently 
earning between $4,000 and $8,000 every day.) 

That's a stupid big number. I wouldn't have believed 
it myself a few years ago. 

But it all started with the simple idea: 

I wonder if I could just get $100/day 
coming in....


The answer: Yes, you can. 

I did it. I've shown others how to do it. 
How about you? 
You ready to do it? 

and let's DO THIS. 
JAYARAJESH






No comments:

Post a Comment